Armenia Snow Mountain Experience
GO-EASY PACKAGE WITH FLIGHTS, TRANSFERS, PCR TESTS & MORE!
1 HASSLE-FREE HOLIDAY PACKAGE
Your Holiday Voucher includes:
- FLIGHTS (20kg check-in luggage) Included
- HOTEL Included
- TOUR GUIDE Included
- TRANSFER Included
- TRAVEL INSURANCE Included
- PCR TEST FACILITY Included
- RETURN APPLICATION FOR DUBAI Included
WE TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING
2 Easy Terms & Conditions
Travel anytime until 15.03.2021.
Public Holidays are excluded.
High Season periods are excluded:
17.12.2020 - 10.01.2021
Flexible Cancellation policy
Unredeemed vouchers can be cancelled anytime for a minimal fee of only AED 100 per voucher.
GUARANTEED DATESYour requested travel dates are guaranteed (In the unlikely event of seats sold out we guarantee +/- 1 day from preferred date)
Deal is valid only for nationalities eligible to travel to Armenia without visa – Click here for more info
Hassle Free Assisstance
Holiday Factory will take care of everything to ensure you have nothing to worry about. PCR test, Return permits & more!
3 Choose your hotel category here
Holiday Factory Wins Prestigious Award
5th April 2018, Holiday Factory received the prestigious "Emerging Leader Award In Travel & Tourism" by Khaleej Times. Holiday Factory changed and revolutionized the whole travel industry in the UAE by making luxury travel affordable for everyone.
Armenia Tours and Vacation Packages
About Armenia, Europe
Armenia is one of the earliest Christian civilizations and a former Soviet republic. The country is known for its many religious and pilgrimage sites such as the Greco-Roman Temple of Garni, the Khor Virap Monastery near Mount Ararat and the 4th-century Etchmiadzin Cathedral. Lake Sevan is also a famous tourist attraction, boasting beach resorts known for windsurfing, jet-skiing, and sailing.
An Armenia tour package would be incomplete without visiting the capital city of Yerevan, having historically important attractions like the Matenadaran museum. This is also a place known for its street markets and buzzing night clubs. Armenia is also home to the world’s longest reversible cableway, the “Wings Of Tatev” aerial tramway.
Quick facts about Armenia
- Rich and ancient cultural heritage
- The first country in the world to embrace Christianity as the official religion
- Three sites in Armenia are listed by UNESCO as world heritage sites
- Vivid nightlife, live music, cafes and jazz clubs that grind till dawn
- Known for the best street artists of the modern world
- Echoes of Church chants and melodies that calms the soul fill the air all around
- A country of unforgettably hospitable people
- Rich cuisine that comes full of spices and fresh ingredients
- Amazing spirit culture ranging from the most ancient wine factory to Areni Noir, the indigenous grape variety, first planted by Noah