باقات تشمل التذاكر والإقامة
1 أنه أكثر من مجرد طيران وإقامة
تشمل القسيمة على الآتي:
- تأمين السفر مشمول
- مرشد سياحي مشمول
- نقل مشمول
- الفندق مشمول
- الطيران (20 كغ عند تسجيل الأمتعة) مشمول
2 Greece Tour Package – Easy Terms & Conditions
صلاحية السفريمكنك السفر في أي وقت لغاية 30.11.2019
ماعدا العطل الرسمية.
إلغاء سهلرسوم الإلغاء للقسائم غير المستخدمة 5 ريال عماني فقط
تواريخ مضمونةتواريخك المفضلة مضمونة. في حالة تم بيع مقاعد ضمن هذه التواريخ فنحن نضمن +/- يوم واحد من تاريخك المفضل
خلال موسم الذروة 01.06.2019 - 08.09.2019 يتم تطبيق رسوم إضافية بقيمة 900 درهم إماراتي لكل شخص/ قسيمة.
3 Greece Travel Package – Choose your hotel category here
حاز هوليداي فاكتوري على جائزة مرموقة
"في 5 نيسان / أبريل ، حصل هوليداي فاكتوري على جائزة الرائد الناجح في مجال السفر والسياحة التي استضافتها صحيفة الخليج تايمز. ""قام هوليداي فاكتوري بتغيير مفهوم السفر بأكمله في الإمارات العربية المتحدة بجعل السفر فاخرا ً وبأسعار معقولة للجميع ..."
Greece Tours and Vacation Packages
About Greece, Europe
Officially called the Hellenic Republic, Greece is a country lying in Southern and Southeast Europe, on the southern tip of the Balkan Peninsula. Considered the cradle of Western civilization, Greece had become part of the Roman Empire in the second century BC.
The modern day Greece emerged following the Greek Revolution in 1830. The 18 UNESCO World Heritage Sites spread across the nation indicate the rich historical legacy of Greece. Greece is the birthplace of political science, democracy, historiography and Western philosophy and literature, among other things. Greece is one of the most mountainous regions in Europe, with 80% of the country consisting of mountains or hills. Greece also has 13,676 kilometers of coastline, being the 11th longest coastline in the world.
Quick facts about Greece
Here are some essential facts that might help you accelerate your decision to go for a Greece tour package.
- The country shares its borders with Albania, North Macedonia, Bulgaria and Turkey.
- Athens is the capital of Greece and also its largest city. It is also one of the oldest cities in the world, with many archeological sites and ancient wonders.
- Greece houses one of the richest diversities of wildlife in Europe, with 116 species of mammals, 240 of birds, and 59 of reptiles, to name some.
- Evidence suggests that the Greek island of Rhodes has been inhabited since the Stone Age. Its capital, the city of Rhodes is the most popular tourist destination in Greece.
- Greece is the country that has the most number of archaeological museums in the world.
Things to do in Greece
- Gaze at the sunset from a Mykonos beach, go for a walk among the shops, restaurants, and bars, and witness the mix of culture and architecture at Little Venice, Mykonos Town.
- Soak up the authentic street atmosphere, visit several historically important sites and the array of museums and galleries, displaying ancient artifacts and folk art at Plaka, Athens.
- Set your clock back a few thousand years by visiting Akrotiri, a Minoan Bronze Age settlement that has been ruined around 1627 BCE. A guided tour around the excavation site is suggested for better understanding of the lost community.
- Attend a traditional Greek festival. There are various festivals taking place all around Greece, mainly in the summer time and spring. You could try an Easter celebration in in Corfu. If not, you could go for the Sardine celebration or the Tomatoe celebration.
- Go for hiking, trekking, kitesurfing or windsurfing anywhere in the Dodecanese, Cyclades or Ionian Islands and find out what greenery, sun and sea Greece has to offer.
- Travel Greece by train, taking it slowly, stopping at midsize towns and finding out about their culture and whereabouts.
- Get prepared for stunning natural beauty and visit the protected forests of Greece. Suggested ones are Dadia, Valia Calda and Foloi oak forest, to name a few.
Places to visit in Greece
Here are some places in Greece that are worth visiting while enjoying your Greece vacation package. Athens, the capital city is excluded for being too obvious.
- Chania - A beautiful port town on the North West coast of Crete, with an atmosphere reflecting the Venetian and Turkish history of Greece. Crete is also the largest and most populous Greek island.
- Hersonissos - A resort area situated in Crete, also transliterated as Chersonisos. Popular attractions are the Hersonissos Aquarium, Labyrinth Theme Park and the Dinosauria Park. There are also several beaches in Hersonissos, some with blue flag status.
- Heraklion - Crete's largest and most touristic city with the archaeological site of Knossos, the enormous walls and medieval history. Heraklion is also famous for its food and wines.
- Patra - The third largest urban conglomeration of Greece, after Athens, Piraeus and Thessaloniki. The Rio-Antirio bridge, Archaeological Museum and the Achaia Clauss wine factory are some major attractions.
- Larissa - One of the oldest settlements in Greece with artifacts uncovered dating back to at least the Neolithic period. Today, it's a modern city and an important commercial, agricultural and industrial center.
- Rhodes - A magnificent city with impressive medieval structures, beaches and a vibrant nightlife.
Food in Greece
Greece is definitely a paradise for food lovers. Be it fresh vegetables, delicious meats or fresh fish, you can have it all in Greece and have it for cheap. Generally speaking, food in Greece is just as it should be; no pretentious food styling and no weird ingredients. Here are some Greek delicacies you should definitely try during your Greece holiday package.
- Greek Salad - Greek salad belongs at every table in Greece. The ingredients are tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, red onions and feta cheese, served with olive oil and oregano of top.
- Souvlaki – A popular Greek fast food consisting of small pieces of meat grilled on a skewer. Southerners call it kalamaki and it comes in chicken or pork options. Goes well with grilled bread.
- Gyros – Derived from the lamb-based doner kebab, gyros is arguably the best and healthiest fast food dish in the world. Made from pork or chicken cooked on a vertical rotisserie, wrapped or stuffed in pita.
- Koulouri Thessalonikis - The perfect street food snack to pair with a takeaway coffee on the way to the museum. A thin bread circle sprinkled with sesame, this is the ultimate breakfast and midday snack for most Greek people. Available in bakeries, with street vendors and in fancy restaurants.