Tokyo & Kyoto
Flights & Hotel Included
1 It is more than just flight & hotel
Your Holiday Voucher includes:
- TRAVEL INSURANCE Included
- TRANSFER Included
- HOTEL Included
- FLIGHTS (20kg check-in luggage) Included
2 Japan Tour Package – Easy Terms & Conditions
Travel anytime until 31.05.2020
Public Holidays are excluded.
Your departure and return flights can be committed only on Sunday.
EASY CANCELLATIONCancellation fee of unused vouchers only 50 aed
GUARANTEED DATESYour requested travel dates are guaranteed
During high season 01.12.2019 - 04.01.2020 supplement fee of 1500 AED per person / voucher applies.
During high season 09.04.2020 - 21.04.2020 supplement fee of 800 AED per person / voucher applies.
3 Japan Travel Package – Choose your hotel category here
Holiday Factory Wins Prestigious Award
5th April 2018, Holiday Factory received the prestigious "Emerging Leader Award In Travel & Tourism" by Khaleej Times. Holiday Factory changed and revolutionized the whole travel industry in the UAE by making luxury travel affordable for everyone.
Japan Tours and Vacation Packages
Often called the "Land of the Rising Sun", Japan is an archipelago consisting of about 6,852 islands. The largest four of these are Honshu, Hokkaido, Kyushu, and Shikoku, making up about 97 percent of Japan's land area. With over 38 million people, the Greater Tokyo Area is the most populous metropolitan area in the world. Interestingly, Japan is also the world's fourth-largest exporter and fourth-largest importer.
The number of international tourists to Japan has doubled in the last decade and has recently reached 10 million for the first time, in 2013. Japan has 20 World Heritage Sites, including Himeji Castle, Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto and Nara.
Quick facts about Japan
- Japan’s Maglev Train is the fastest passenger train in the world, with a recorded speed of 603 KmpH.
- The world’s oldest hotel, Nishiyama Onsen Keiunkan is in Japan.
- Japanese have been growing cube shaped water melons for easier storage.
- Raw horse meat is a popular delicacy in Japan and is even used to make ice creams.
- Japan has a high literacy rate of 99% and is one of the top-performng OECD countries in reading literacy, maths and sciences.
- To promote tourism, Godzilla was granted citizenship of Japan.
- Japanese trains are known for punctuality, with their average delay time being 18 seconds.