Flights & Hotel Included
1 It is more than just flight & hotel
Your Go-Easy Serbia Travel Package includes:
- TRAVEL INSURANCE Included
- TOUR GUIDE Included
- TRANSFER Included
- HOTEL Included
- FLIGHTS (20kg check-in luggage) Included
- RETURN APPLICATION FOR DUBAI Included
2 Serbia Tour Package – Easy Terms & Conditions
Travel from 29.11.2020 to 05.12.2020.
Less than 7 days prior to departure - 100%
More than 7 days to 1 month prior to departure - 50%
Your travel dates are guaranteed as per Travel Validity.
Visa EasyVisa – free for following nationals: India, UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Tunisia, Turkey, China, Colombia, Brazil, Cuba, Canada, Australia, USA, UK, Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, all European Union Citizens. Visa for all other nationalities Easy to obtain – more info CLICK HERE
NO PCR TEST
No COVID-19 tests and quarantine are required for entry into Serbia.
No pre-travel COVID-19 test is mandatory for UAE residents to return.
Holiday Factory will take care of your return permit application.
For more info on return permit (Click Here)
3 Serbia Travel Package – Choose your hotel category here
Holiday Factory Wins Prestigious Award
5th April 2018, Holiday Factory received the prestigious "Emerging Leader Award In Travel & Tourism" by Khaleej Times. Holiday Factory changed and revolutionized the whole travel industry in the UAE by making luxury travel affordable for everyone.
Serbia Tours and Vacation Packages
About Serbia, Europe
Serbia is a warm and hospitable country situated on the Balkan peninsula, bordered by Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Albania, Croatia, Bosnia, Herzegovina and Montenegro. It was part of SFR Yugoslavia from 1963 to 1992. The capital and largest city of Serbia is Belgrade, which is also one of the oldest and largest cities in southeastern Europe. The mountains and spas of the country are of great tourist interest. Serbia’s second largest city, Novi Sad is also frequented by international tourists. With a chance to explore its famous mountain resorts, spas and Orthodox Christian monasteries, a Serbia tour package would be an experience unlike any other you ever had.
Quick facts about Serbia
- Serbia is the largest producer of raspberries in the world. In fact, almost 95% of the world’s raspberries come from Serbia.
- Serbia’s capital Belgrade is the only European capital situated on the banks of two international rivers.
- The clock-making industry of Serbia is older than that of the Swiss.
- More than 31% of Serbia’s territory is covered by forest and there are 22 nature reserves and 5 national parks in the country.
- Serbia has a total of eight UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- The Serbian language is written in both the Cyrillic and Latin alphabets.
- The Djerdap Gorge, a gorge on the river Danube, is Europe’s largest gorge and is in Serbia.