Summer Deal Kyrgyzstan
Flights & Hotel Included
1 Kyrgyzstan Tour Package – It is more than just flight & hotel
Your Holiday Voucher includes:
- TRAVEL INSURANCE Included
- TOUR GUIDE Included
- TRANSFER Included
- HOTEL Included
- Complimentary early check - in Included
- FLIGHTS (20kg check-in luggage) Included
2 Kyrgyzstan Holiday Package – Easy Terms & Conditions
Travel anytime until 15.10.2022
High season 07.07.2022 - 16.07.2022 supplement fee: 1,000 AED per person
Public Holidays Periods are excluded
Unredeemed vouchers can be cancelled anytime for a minimal fee of only AED 150 per voucher.
Hassle free cancellation for COVID-19 Cases
Free cancellation of the actual booking with eligibility to reschedule the travel date free of charge for customers who tested positive prior to or after departure time.
GUARANTEED DATESYour requested travel dates are guaranteed (In the unlikely event of seats sold out we guarantee +/- 1 Flight day from preferred date)
Nationals of 69 counties are not required to obtain a visa for Kyrgyzstan
Including citizens of the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia
Nationals of Philippines, Iran, Oman, Turkey, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunis can get visa on arrival
COVID-19 vaccination certificate or PCR Test result (72 hours) required to enter to Kyrgyzstan.
3 Kyrgyzstan Travel Package – Choose your hotel category here
Holiday Factory Wins Prestigious Award
5th April 2018, Holiday Factory received the prestigious "Emerging Leader Award In Travel & Tourism" by Khaleej Times. Holiday Factory changed and revolutionized the whole travel industry in the UAE by making luxury travel affordable for everyone.
Kyrgyzstan Tours and Vacation Packages
This is Kyrgyzstan—a massive gallery of authentic natural landscapes that any adventurous eyes could feast on. It is the “true haven” for all types of outdoor enthusiasts desiring an escape to this unspoiled panorama of peaks and play.
Imagine looking out to snowy crests of high mountains, soothed at the sight of serene lakes, or invigorated by the rushing wild rivers and cackles of nature.
Nevertheless, what makes Kyrgyzstan a promising beauty in itself is also the community that lives within. From its therapeutic silt muds to the wonders of “kumis” (fermented mare’s milk), Kyrgyzstan showcases the nomadic and modern way of life, imprinting a holiday worth flying for.
Quick facts about Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan is an exciting country filled with quirks and wonders. While thinking about your next Kyrgyzstan Travel package, here are some things you should know about this exciting destination:
- Kyrgyz” is said to derive from the Turkic word “forty” representing the 40 clans that the Manas (a Kyrgyz ‘khan’ or leader) united as the first Kyrgyz state.
- Kyrgyzstan is one of the world’s least crowded counties with only about 29.5 residents for each square kilometre.
- Kyrgyzstan is home to about 300 snow leopards across the Tien-Shan and Pamir-Alai mountain ranges.
- Kyrgyzstan has more than 88 mountain ranges that make up 70% of its territory.
- Kumis is Kyrgyzstan’s most famous national drink praised for its physical and mental benefits. It is fermented mare’s (female horse) milk with specific acidification.
- “Manas” is a Kyrgyz epic poem with 500,000 lines and is renowned as the lengthiest epic in the world.
- The Osh Bazaar, located in the 2nd largest city of Kyrgyzstan—Osh, is said to have been operating for over 3,000 years and was a common stop along the Silk Road.
- Arslanbob, a village in the Jalal-Abad Region of Kyrgyzstan, houses the largest naturally-growing walnut forests in the world, producing over 1,500 tons of walnuts annually.
- Lake Isyyk-Kul means “Hot Lake” because it does not freeze over during the winter.
Things to do in Kyrgyzstan
Enjoy your Kyrgyzstan tour package with these wide-ranging activities:
Outdoor activities - Kyrgyzstan offers a large number of trails outdoor enthusiasts with varying degrees of difficulty:
Hiking & Trekking in Kyrgyzstan
- Ala Archa
- Issyk Ata
- Chon Kemin
- Altyn Arashan
- Karakol gorges
- Eki Naryn valley
- the plateau of Son Kol lake
- Talas range
- Karavshin gorge
- Chatkal valley and Arslanbob valleys
- Sary Chelek lake
- Aigul Tash
Mountaineering in Kyrgyzstan
- Tien Shan Mountain Range
- Pamir Mountain Range
- Pobeda Peak – the highest and most difficult to climb due to unpredictable weather conditions
- Khan Tengri – Part of the world climbers’ elite list—every respectable mountaineer should climb it at least once
- Lenin – the most accessible
Cycling Tours in Kyrgyzstan (Best Season: June-October)
- Road around Issyk-Kul lake
- Bishkek-Osh highways
- Suusamyr – Son Kol
- Osh – Sary Tash roads
- Chon Kemin gorges
Whitewater rafting & Kayaking in Kyrgyzstan
- Chon Naryn river
- Kichi Naryn river
- Chatkal river
- Kekemeren river
- Suusamyr river
- Chon-Kemin river
- Chu river
- Sary Jaz river
- Kyzyl Suu river
Skiing and Snowboarding in Kyrgyzstan (Best season: December-March)
- Too Ashu
- Jailoo – Thousands of Kyrgyz shepherds/Turkic nomads travel and move their livestock to high summer pastures called iailoo. They assemble a yurt, a house made of felt and wood with fully-functioning interiors to keep cool in summer and even warm in winter.
- Horseback Riding – Horseback tours are popular in Kyrgyzstan. You can trail along the Tien Shan and Pamir landscapes with its beautiful greenery, mountain lakes, and alpine fields. Speaking of horses, do not forget to have a taste of their national favourite—Kumis—a local mare’s milk known for its great health benefits! Best season for this is from mid-June to September.
Places to visit in Kyrgyzstan
As you customize your Kyrgyzstan travel package, do not miss to visit these exciting sites:
- Issyk-kul Lake – the second largest mountain lake in the world
- Burana Tower – the ruins of the ancient Silk Road capital of Balasagun
- Sary-Chelek Nature Reserve – a stunning lake with diverse flora and fauna located in Jalal-Abad Region in western Kyrgyzstan
- St.Matthew’s Burial Site
- The Dungan Mosque – Built in 1910-1912, the Dungan Mosque was created by masters of architects headed by Zhou Si. This one-story wooden building was built without using a single nail!
- Sacred Sulaiman-Too – The first and only UNESCO World Heritage Site listed in the Kyrgyzstan
- Saimaluu-Tash – Central Asia’s largest collection of petroglyphs (‘ancient carvings/engravings’)
- Arslanbobs Walnut Forests – Located in the Arslanbob valley, it has the more than 600,000 hectares of walnut trees producing 1500 tons of walnuts every year
- Ala Archa National Park – High alpine landscapes within Bishkek also perfect for hiking and skiing
- Suusamyr Valley – A scenic valley with yurts surrounded with beautiful landscapes and mountains
- Tash Rabat Caravanserai – Another memory of the Silk Road, a 15th century stone relic with a magnificent mountainous backdrop at At-Bashi District, Kyrgyzstan
Food in Kyrgyzstan
To complete your Kyrgyzstan holiday package, top it up with the country’s exotic cuisine:
Small and flavorful is ideal here. Food is served in small proportions but you can also buy your food in small stands or food bazaars abundant in every city.
Because of the country’s long history of nomadic life, all of the traditional dishes contain meat. Nevertheless, you can still receive a tasty vegetarian meal without a hassle.
Here are some exotic must-try suggestions:
- Besh Barmak – literally means “five fingers”, a national soup dish of Kyrgyzstan prepared with sheep or horse meat, alluded to be eaten with one’s hands.
- Plov or Osh - a rice/wheat dish mixed with vegetables, spices, and beef or mutton
- Samsa – meat/vegetable/cheese pie
- Lagman – a noodle dish, served as soup or pasta mixed with mutton or beef.
- Shashlik (shish kebabs) – made of beef, mutton or pork served with spices and bread
All Kyrgyz meal is paired with tea (either black or green) and a loaf of bread called lepeshka. Traditionally, the bread is torn apart by one person for everyone. In the north, tea is usually poured by women while in the south, it is poured by men.