EID AL ADHA Armenia Mountain Experience
Tsakhkadzor & Yerevan
FLIGHTS, HOTEL, E-VISA INCLUDED
1 HASSLE-FREE HOLIDAY PACKAGE
Your Holiday Voucher includes:
- FLIGHTS (20kg check-in luggage) Included
- HOTEL Included
- TOUR GUIDE Included
- TRANSFER Included
- TRAVEL INSURANCE Included
- EASY ELECTRONIC VISA Included
- PCR TEST FACILITY Included
WE TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING
2 Easy Terms & Conditions
Return: 13.07.2022 (10:15)
CANCELLATIONFlexible Cancellation policy
Click Here for more info.
Up to 1 month prior to departure - 500 AED
From 1 month prior to departure – 100 %
GUARANTEED DATESYour travel dates are guaranteed as per Travel Validity
Holiday Factory will take care of the Electronic Visa for eligible nationalities.
The E-Visa application process is easy and takes approximately 3 working days.
Please submit a digital passport and UAE visa copy along with a studio photo to Holiday Factory.
Hassle Free Assisstance
No PCR Test or Vaccination Certificate required to enter the Republic of Armenia.
3 Choose your hotel category here
Holiday Factory Wins Prestigious Award
5th April 2018, Holiday Factory received the prestigious "Emerging Leader Award In Travel & Tourism" by Khaleej Times. Holiday Factory changed and revolutionized the whole travel industry in the UAE by making luxury travel affordable for everyone.
Armenia Tours and Vacation Packages
About Armenia, Europe
Armenia is one of the earliest Christian civilizations and a former Soviet republic. The country is known for its many religious and pilgrimage sites such as the Greco-Roman Temple of Garni, the Khor Virap Monastery near Mount Ararat and the 4th-century Etchmiadzin Cathedral. Lake Sevan is also a famous tourist attraction, boasting beach resorts known for windsurfing, jet-skiing, and sailing.
An Armenia tour package would be incomplete without visiting the capital city of Yerevan, having historically important attractions like the Matenadaran museum. This is also a place known for its street markets and buzzing night clubs. Armenia is also home to the world’s longest reversible cableway, the “Wings Of Tatev” aerial tramway.
Quick facts about Armenia
- Rich and ancient cultural heritage
- The first country in the world to embrace Christianity as the official religion
- Three sites in Armenia are listed by UNESCO as world heritage sites
- Vivid nightlife, live music, cafes and jazz clubs that grind till dawn
- Known for the best street artists of the modern world
- Echoes of Church chants and melodies that calms the soul fill the air all around
- A country of unforgettably hospitable people
- Rich cuisine that comes full of spices and fresh ingredients
- Amazing spirit culture ranging from the most ancient wine factory to Areni Noir, the indigenous grape variety, first planted by Noah