Flights & Hotel Included
1 It is more than just flight & hotel
Your Holiday Voucher includes:
- TRAVEL INSURANCE Included
- TOUR GUIDE Included
- TRANSFER Included
- HOTEL Included
- FLIGHTS (20kg check-in luggage) Included
2 Zanzibar Tour Package – Easy Terms & Conditions
TRAVEL VALIDITYTravel anytime until 31.05.2020
Public Holidays are excluded.
EASY CANCELLATIONCancellation fee of unused vouchers only 50 aed
GUARANTEED DATESYour requested travel dates are guaranteed (In the unlikely event of seats sold out we guarantee +/- 1 day from preferred date)
During high season 13.02.2020 - 16.02.2020 supplement fee of 500 AED per person / voucher applies.
During high season 19.03.2020 - 12.04.2020 supplement fee of 300 AED per person / voucher applies.
During high season 20.05.2020 - 31.05.2020 supplement fee of 300 AED per person / voucher applies.
3 Zanzibar Travel Package – Choose your hotel category here
Holiday Factory Wins Prestigious Award
5th April 2018, Holiday Factory received the prestigious "Emerging Leader Award In Travel & Tourism" by Khaleej Times. Holiday Factory changed and revolutionized the whole travel industry in the UAE by making luxury travel affordable for everyone.
Zanzibar Tours and Vacation Packages
Zanzibar s an autonomous administrative division of Tanzania, composed of many small islands and two large ones, Pemba Island and Unguja. It is actually Unguja that is internationally known as Zanzibar. It is one of the top tourism destinations of the Indian Ocean, known for coastal tourism, terrestrial wildlife, dhow cruising and spice tours. Incidentally, the tourism industry brings the most income to the islands, even above its lucrative agricultural exports. It is believed that people have lived in Zanzibar for 20,000 years.
Quick facts about Zanzibar
- Zanzibar is a safe and welcoming island, with Tanzania being the most peaceful country in Eastern Africa.
- The main island, Unguja is about 85 km long and 30 km wide. You can get from one side of the island to the other for about USD 1.50.
- The capital of Zanzibar, Stone Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- There are twenty 5-star resorts in Zanzibar and lying on the beach sipping a cocktail is one of the primary agenda of tourists coming to Zanzibar.
- Zanzibari cuisine is a beautiful combination of Arab, Indian and Portuguese.
- The population of Zanzibar is almost entirely Muslim.