باقات تشمل التذاكر والإقامة
1 أنه أكثر من مجرد طيران وإقامة
تشمل القسيمة على الآتي:
- تأمين السفر مشمول
- مرشد سياحي مشمول
- الفندق مشمول
- الطيران (20 كغ عند تسجيل الأمتعة) مشمول
2 Paris Tour Package – Easy Terms & Conditions
صلاحية السفريمكنك السفر في أي وقت لغاية 31.05.2020
ماعدا العطل الرسمية.
إلغاء سهلرسوم الإلغاء للقسائم الغير المستخدمة 50 درهم فقط
تواريخ مضمونةتواريخك المفضلة مضمونة. في حالة تم بيع مقاعد ضمن هذه التواريخ فنحن نضمن +/- يوم واحد من تاريخك المفضل
خلال موسم الذروة 12.12.2019 - 04.01.2020 يتم تطبيق رسوم إضافية بقيمة 1500 درهم إماراتي لكل شخص/ قسيمة.
خلال موسم الذروة 19.03.2020 - 12.04.2020 يتم تطبيق رسوم إضافية بقيمة 1000 درهم إماراتي لكل شخص/ قسيمة.
3 Paris Travel Package – Choose your hotel category here
حاز هوليداي فاكتوري على جائزة مرموقة
5th April 2018, Holiday Factory received the prestigious "Emerging Leader Award In Travel & Tourism" by Khaleej Times. Holiday Factory changed and revolutionized the whole travel industry in the UAE by making luxury travel affordable for everyone.
France Tours and Vacation Packages
About France, Europe
France is one of the most geographically diverse countries in Europe and the most popular tourist destination in the world. It receives roughly 83 million tourists yearly. Officially named the French Republic, the territory of France consists of Metropolitan France in Western Europe and “Overseas France” outside Europe. France is a nation of rich emotions, coherent thinking and enlightenment treasures. And above everything else, France is celebrated for its momentous history, exceptional culture and scrumptious cuisine.
Paris, the cosmopolitan capital of France, located on the banks of River Seine, has the well-deserved reputation of being the world’s most romantic and beautiful city. Paris is dubbed the “City of Light” and “Capital of Fashion”.
Quick facts about France
- France has 44 properties entered in the UNESCO World Heritage List, spread across the country in 37 sites.
- Covering 551,500 square kilometers, Metropolitan France is the largest member of the European Union.
- France’s capital city, Paris has the second highest number of Michelin restaurants in the world.
- The Eiffel Tower on the Champ de Mars in Paris is the most-visited paid monument in the world.
- The vast majority of the territory and population of the nation is situated in Metropolitan France.
- Disneyland Paris, an entertainment resort in Marne-la-Vallée, is the most visited tourist attraction in Europe.
- France was one of the first countries to create a ministry for environment.
Things to do in France
The web is full of French travel advices and for someone just about to book a France tour package, you probably have read enough and finalized on your plan of action. But here are some cool suggestions that you might want to try.
- Bring out the photographer in you, at the lavender fields of Provence - France is one of the leading producers of lavender in the world. The lavender farms spread throughout the Provence region are even more beautiful than the plant itself.
- Soak up the sun in the French Riviera - France might not be on the beach paradise list, it has over 3,000 miles of coastline and the French Riviera is renowned for its Mediterranean beaches.
- Expand your horizons in Basque Country - The Basque Country is split between France and Spain, located at the foot of the Pyrenees. The region dates back before Roman times and offers everything from alpine adventures to surfing mega waves off the coast.
- Experience après-ski in the French Alps - The French coined this term to express the Nordic concept of cozy, low-key partying after a day on the slopes. Après brings people together in the most relaxed and happy environments.
- Experience WWII first-hand in Normandy – The darker past of France is more important than its romantic side. There’s no better place to experience France’s involvement in the World War II than Normandy.
Places to visit in France
The outstandingly gorgeous landscapes and the real European way of life of its people distinguish France from other countries. It is not easy to visit all corners of France in one go and choosing which places to visit during your France vacation package can be overwhelming because of the abundance of choices. Here are some suggestions.
- Eiffel Tower - The most famous landmark of France.
- Mont Saint-Michel - A rocky, pointed island connected by a dam to the northwestern side of mainland France.
- Cote d’Azur - Affectionately called the French Riviera, this Mediterranean coast in southeast France is one of the most beautiful places in the country.
- Versailles – The beauty and luxury of this unique palace and park ensemble will astonish you. Versailles Park is one of the most beautiful and largest in Europe.
- Chambord Castle - This magnificent castle of the Loire Valley is the pearl of the French Renaissance, It is also one of the largest castles in Europe.
- Lake Geneva – Contrary to popular belief, the famous Lake Geneva does not entirely belong to Switzerland. Most of its southern coastline belongs to France.
- Grasse – Considered the world capital of perfume, Grasse is the most fragrant city on the Cote, with the legendary lavender fields.
Food in France
Renowned for being one of the finest in the world, French cuisine has been a significant contributor to most Western cuisines. The cooking style makes generous use of Cheese and wine. French gastronomy also finds its place in the intangible cultural heritage list of UNESCO. Here is a list of French foods that we think anyone embarking on a France holiday package should try at least once.
- Baguette - A long, thin loaf of bread commonly made from basic lean dough.
- Macarons - A meringue based confection made with egg white, icing sugar and almond powder.
- Escargot - Edible land snails cooked in garlic butter, chicken soup or a wine.
- Croissant - A buttery, flaky, viennoiserie pastry of Austrian origin, made of a layered yeast-leavened dough.
- Crêpes - A type of very thin pancake that is perfect for breakfast, lunch or even as a quick snack on the go.
- Croque Monsieur - A baked or fried ham and cheese sandwich usually served on a brioche-like bread.
- Foie Gras - Considered a luxury food product, it is essentially goose or duck liver that has been intentionally fattened.
- Crème Brûlée - A marvelously delicious dessert made of a custard, usually flavored with vanilla, and topped off with caramel.